10 December 2009

 
Antoni Pacynski Interview
by Tom Reed
Horse International Vol 10 2009

Antoni Pacynski was born in 1943 in Jaroslaw, Poland and competed Trakehners and part-Trakehners at the highest international level. He also managed one of the great Trakehner stud farms, the Polish State Stud Liski. Tom Reed and Maren Engelhardt sat down with Antoni at the Trakehner Stallion Approval in Neumuenster to discus his life, horses, and the Trakehner breed.

TR/ME: Antoni, perhaps you could tell us your history as a rider.

AP: I rode my first Senior Polish Championship in 1957. I was 14 years old, with a Trakehner, and I placed second. And then every year I rode in the European Championship for Junior Riders and Young Riders. In 1970 in Venice in the European individual championship the Italian rider Castellini was champion and I was second.

If you would like to read the rest of this article I invite you to join the Warmblood Studbook of Ireland (WSI) for only euro 75 and enjoy a free subscription to Horse International magazine and a free copy of L'Annee Hippique, the beautiful yearbook published by BCM in cooperation with the FEI, courtesy of WSI. Download the membership form here:
http://www.irish-warmblood.com/forms/2010MembershipApplication.doc





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?